Presentation : Epy

Whatever you want to talk about, do it right here!

Presentation : Epy

Postby Epy » 28 August 2014, 17:54

Hi !

I’m Theo, member of Focus Home Interactive Team.

I’m here to speak with you about the game, answer your questions, share about community events and help you if I’m able!

So if you’ve got any trouble or deep interrogation, feel free to ask!!

Epy
Epy

Re: Presentation : Epy

Postby daTomas » 29 August 2014, 15:33

The question on everybody minds is "When will beta start and will I get beta key?" :)

From what I seen from gameplay video, this game is a bit cross from Supreme Commander and Wargame series, do you agree?

Is it feels that way? If so, that is great news, those two are great examples of rts genre.
daTomas

Postby GoD_OF_WaR » 29 August 2014, 19:18

Yeah, it looks a bit like the Supreme commander series but not much like the Wargame series except that both are rts but if Etherium is what it looks like I could be one of my favorite rts games.
GoD_OF_WaR

Postby Cabal^ » 30 August 2014, 04:37

1. After the closed beta, will this game become available to the public? like in terms of a CD case

2. I never heard of your company before, what games have you invented?

3. This is probably way too early to ask, but are you guys planning an expansion on this game?
Cabal^

Postby CDR-RAGE » 11 September 2014, 01:31

daTomas wrote:The question on everybody minds is "When will beta start and will I get beta key?" :)

From what I seen from gameplay video, this game is a bit cross from Supreme Commander and Wargame series, do you agree?

Is it feels that way? If so, that is great news, those two are great examples of rts genre.

i am apart of closed beta and i would say its supreme commander and halo wars style and some cool original mechanics and other things
CDR-RAGE

Postby McNash » 13 September 2014, 10:33

Hello Epy, let me say you that Focus has a lot of credibility as a published company, we really hope you keep supporting such amount of awesome games, you seem to be more interested to make hardcore classics than e-Sports casual cash-cows.
McNash

Return to Off-topic