Etherium is dead

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

Etherium is dead

Postby Obliviouz » 07 April 2015, 19:04

Hi Guys,

How is this even possible that a game is already dead ? Because everyday i'm waiting hours for 1 or 2 games on 1v1!!!

What is happening ? Where is the community ? More publicity ?

Too bad that a promising game like this could not even have launched correctly.

Sad :-(

(Not bashing just being realistic)
Obliviouz

Re: Etherium is dead

Postby Gerilatron » 07 April 2015, 20:54

Hello,
It's true that there are not many players but the few that they are don't really play matchmaking sadly... Try adding people to friends and joining the chatroom and play lobby games :/
Gerilatron

Postby Obliviouz » 08 April 2015, 07:51

You're right. I think we friends already no ? I will tell when i can play and hope to play some games with you ;-)
Obliviouz

Postby AceWild » 08 April 2015, 08:49

Etherium really needs something to boost the fan base. More people need to know about this great game.
“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
AceWild

Postby GeneralGonzo » 08 April 2015, 10:46

Why do you wonder ?
I browse this forum since a few months and it was all the time nearly dead.
The launch was so often postponed and now that it´s truly released, noone cares for it, cuase there was quite no advertisement and only few people know, what the game plays like.
Maybe a few reviews in big magazine - if they are positive - can push it a bit, but you can bet on it: the game will never have a decent base, that allows a few fast agmes in a row.
Even the (at least in the beginning if the release) quite popular GreyGoo needs a long time to find some multiplayer matches.
I guess you have to wait for Act of Aggression to get a new MP RTS, that will get a huge fan base....
GeneralGonzo

Postby Obliviouz » 08 April 2015, 17:46

Pity ..

If people are interested add me on steam "Obliviouz" !

Can play some matches :-)
Obliviouz

Postby Obliviouz » 09 April 2015, 19:27

Admins, Devs, no comment ?!
Obliviouz

Postby Obliviouz » 10 April 2015, 18:45

LOL this is literally ridiculous.

Putain mais serieux vous foutez quoi les mec ? Heureusement.. je n'ai rien payer pour ce jeux vu que c'est avec de tickets restaurants et la caissiere ces gourer sinon j'aurais eu la haine !

Ce jeu a un putain de potentiel et peut etre très competitif et varié ! Sauvez le....
Obliviouz

Postby AceWild » 11 April 2015, 05:56

I find it disappointing that not much is being done to promote this game. It's also disappointing that the developers don't reply to many posts on the forums. There is only a couple of new posts daily and the developers fail to respond!
Last edited by AceWild on 21 April 2015, 14:29, edited 1 time in total.
“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
AceWild

Postby Sputnik » 11 April 2015, 10:58

While I have to agree that there just a few people playing it and that Focus Home Interactive joint guilty with their lack of promotion and advertisment, I think its not the main problem. The potential playerbase for RTS games (besides SC2 and CoH2) is tiny and it splits up even more with every new RTS that hits the street. The result of that is the low numbers of players, this counts for Etherium same as for Grey Goo, Nighsight or similar titles.

Etherium will never have a decent playerbase. The next steamsales will bring some new players but we still have to adapt to this sad situation or simply pass the game.
Sputnik

Next

Return to General