How does stealth work?

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

How does stealth work?

Postby Gerilatron » 06 April 2015, 21:38

Hello, i can't figure out how stealth works. Are "stealth" units invisible unless they get into close range, attack or seen by towers?
Gerilatron

Re: How does stealth work?

Postby Whatwhatfilms » 07 April 2015, 03:19

I believe turrets can't see stealth units that's whybthey have the watchtower becuase it dectects stealth units.
Whatwhatfilms

Postby Sputnik » 07 April 2015, 14:11

Two kind of division can hide themselves, eather a infantry division in cover or a vehicle division with the ability "stealth".
Stealth makes you invisible as long as you are outside of all divisions/turrent sight radius.

Each division/turrent has a different sight & weapon range, you can check it anytime by selecting the division/turrent and press the alt-key (default). The inner blue circle shows the sight range, the outer red circle shows the weapon range.
If you are succesfully in stealth mode, your division will have the stealth icon shown (a small eye/aim on the upper right). You can fire and react freely in stealth mode, but you will be uncloaked once you pass a enemy sight radius.

The best way to use it to keep your stealth unit at range and kite the enemies sight radius.
Sputnik

Postby Gerilatron » 07 April 2015, 20:53

Sputnik wrote:If you are succesfully in stealth mode, your division will have the stealth icon shown (a small eye/aim on the upper right). You can fire and react freely in stealth mode, but you will be uncloaked once you pass a enemy sight radius.

The best way to use it to keep your stealth unit at range and kite the enemies sight radius.

Thanks for the reply, but what happens if I am not in their sight range but I attack them, will the invisible units decloak while attacking or only if you are in the range of sight?
Gerilatron

Postby Sputnik » 09 April 2015, 19:48

Like I mentioned before, you can open fire in stealth mode without getting uncloaked. =)
Sputnik

Return to General