Having a hard time getting a game going?

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

Having a hard time getting a game going?

Postby Blu-J » 22 March 2015, 20:08

I'm assuming everyone else is having the same problem of having a hard time getting a game going. I've been trying to get a friend list together of guys that play often, so it's a little bit easier. I noticed there was a steam group started and I joined that, however not many on there are frequent players. Thought we could get a list going in this thread of people who play often.

I'll start it off by giving my steam name, which is LLxBLUxJ. If you play often add me to your friends list and post your name as well in this thread.
Blu-J

Re: Having a hard time getting a game going?

Postby Gerilatron » 23 March 2015, 00:50

Just add people in the steam group and check the multiplayer lobby!
Gerilatron

Postby Blu-J » 23 March 2015, 02:32

Gerilatron wrote:Just add people in the steam group and check the multiplayer lobby!

What multiplayer lobby are you referring to? I haven't seen one in-game, unless I'm missing it.
Blu-J

Postby Sputnik » 23 March 2015, 13:15

There is no lobby in usual terms (with ingame chat and so on), he is referring to the normal multiplayer (lobby) games that can be joined and hosted by anyone. You have to be a bit patient at some time of the day as long as the playerbase is that small... I would recommend to invite your friends if you want to play or keep yourself busy with skirmish matches if nobody wants to play.
Sputnik

Return to General