How to win every time in conquest

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

How to win every time in conquest

Postby Whatwhatfilms » 29 March 2015, 19:29

I have come up with a why to win every time in etherium conquest.

First thing you need to do is target the etherium bonus territory's that give you a boost when the game starts. It should still work but might be harder if you don't have the etherium bonus.
Try to do this on small maps it works better

I have only tested this with the easy ai but it might work with the other ones.
This will also only work with consortium.

First as soon as the game starts
Send your comms to capture a territory then use the ability finnancial support. Call down 3 buggys then use the legistic center attachment and call down 2 more buggys. After that send them right toward the enemy base. Keep sending buggys to keep up the pressure. Focus turrets then the palace/control center. You should win.

Let me know what you think of he strat.
Last edited by Whatwhatfilms on 29 March 2015, 19:52, edited 1 time in total.
Whatwhatfilms

Re: Why to win every time in conquest

Postby Sputnik » 29 March 2015, 19:43

Well its kinda the consortium buggy rush without a forth buggy... Therefor you don't need to go for financial support at the beginning, better spend your CP for spy radar at the enemys base to see what the AI is doing.
Also keep going for more buggies afterwards can be risky if the AI is aiming for tech2 divisions, which will mostly win every engagement against the buggys once they hit the field.

Just my 2 cent, trial and error. ;)
Sputnik

Re: How to win every time in conquest

Postby Whatwhatfilms » 29 March 2015, 19:53

They don't have time to get those tier 2 units out that's why you have to 5 buggy it has won every time I tried it for me.
Whatwhatfilms

Postby Sputnik » 29 March 2015, 20:25

I don't doubt that, the AI also sometimes don't react properly. :D
Relying on buggy rush in the early stages of a conquest, were you are bound to stay at very low tech, it is surely one of the best options you can have. I suppose on later stages or against a harder AI it will depend a lot on the map you will play.
But keep on trying this and give back some feedback how it worked out, please. :) =)
Sputnik

Postby Whatwhatfilms » 30 March 2015, 01:06

I have noticed something about the ai behavior. Sometimes they will send some standard infantry at you. So they waste all there begining etherium on that. Plus as your attacking with buggy it's attracting there full attention so you could secretly ex spend out with comms units.
Whatwhatfilms

Postby synthc » 31 March 2015, 23:00

Just start with financial support, make a bunch of standard infantry, and air lift them into the AI's headquarters. The AI doesn't know how to react and just dies. Works against hard AI.
synthc

Postby Sputnik » 02 April 2015, 18:01

It seems like in conquest mode the AI sucks a lot more than in skirmish...
In skirmish the Hard AI instantly bring up turrents and tech up to get AP Inf, which is a proper reaction I would say.
Sputnik

Postby Obliviouz » 02 April 2015, 19:28

RTS games has always have some issues with IA. Funny :D

A computer should be more intelligent then human but still sucking at "Hard" :D
Obliviouz

Postby Whatwhatfilms » 03 April 2015, 16:20

Your right the ai should get tech up puts toward mid and get at least 1 truculent up early game. In the games defense there have been a few instances were the ai try's to build a turret but the buggies destroy it easly also they do call down ap inventory sometimes but the buggies overpower them as well. But overall the ai behavior need to be I proved in conquest mode.
Whatwhatfilms

Postby KarenFlores » 21 March 2017, 13:29

Obviously, winning in Battlefield is all about efficiency, and I'm sure that your tips will become a certain strategy for winning the game. If you had trouble in conquest earlier, you'll never have it again. Best Regards, http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/30-tips-how-to-capture-and-keep-students-attention
KarenFlores

Return to General