This game is hard.

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

This game is hard.

Postby FantasticMrFox » 14 September 2015, 11:48

Normally for an RTS game I learn from watching YouTube tutorials or reading a GameFAQs article or two. There's nothing really out there since the community for this game is tiny. Negative reviews online don't help that either. Frankly I wouldn't even own the game if it wasn't on sale - $38 for this was too much for me, so I bought it for $7.

Anyway. This game is hard. Maybe I'm just terrible at RTS games in general but I just met someone who spoke only Russian and I should have known that his "bronze league" title was meaningless considering nobody even plays ranked (because hey - it doesn't even f***ing work).

So now that I've vented I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of some useful strategy guides or communities. I'm going to search Steam for a group so I can meet some friendly people to play and learn with. So far all I understand is - build units, generate etherium, ..... ??? Profit? Been playing Conquest mode to learn the ropes but you don't even get to use the full arsenal of weapons so uhh yeah doesn't prepare you for multiplayer in the slightest.

I really like this game but I don't think I'm going to get much more out of it other than the Conquest Mode and either finding it too easy to win or absolutely infuriating the way the AI just steamrolls me!

Halp?
FantasticMrFox

Return to General